Monday, June 9, 2014

Today's Crap

As a Walker and Weaver
There are few things that I know
For it is within one's fantasies
That each of us can grow

I have walked the Way
Weaving light in and out of dreams
My works not limited to the nocturnal
Sewing together those bursting at the seams

Yet for myself I know not how to stitch
Those holes deep within, ragged they gape
Running around inside, clueless
Hoping only for a momentary escape

Spinning gets old and tiring fast
Body fatigued, legs and arms failing
Collapse imminent
This soul is ailing

Longing is the worst
The Friend's absence concerning
Yet always there within
Spinning faster, slower, always yearning

Closer, speak quietly, breathe
To share, sing, weep some more
I can Walk while you Weave
Integrated inside us both, buried in our core

If dreams are private myths
And myths are public dreams
Then you and I are more
Than either of us seems